On this page we want to clarify who will use your personal data, how you use it and what your rights are.
We remind you that by personal data the law means all that information that identify or make identifiable a physical person and that can provide details about his characteristics, his habits, his lifestyle, his personal relationships, his state of health, his finances ecc.
In particular, the personal data that we collect and use are of a biographical nature, such as name, surname, address, telephone number and in general all that is useful and necessary both for the provision of the service and for legal charges.
The data controller is Selit s.r.l., with registered office in via delle magnolie, n. 6, 06083 Bastia Umbra (PG), P.iva 02435190547. You can contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for any information regarding your personal data.
It is important that we explain and clarify some aspects:
- Purpose: We need your personal data
- for the use of the services we offer you, such as the sale of equipment and tools;
- to fulfil the contract obligations relating to the service/s provided/s, e.g. such as online payment methods or any assistance you may require for the configuration of the equipment;
- to comply with the legal obligations related to services, such as e.g. data retention or the communication of the invoice to the entities in charge;
- to contact you with mailing lists or other channels in order to keep you updated on our services offers; to monitor your behaviour and your modus operandi when you interact with us and with our communication channels.
- Base Giuridica: Legal basis: we can do this because there is the contract that governs our relationship, the legal obligations related to the data to be communicated to entities and bodies provided by the legislation, other obligations related to the traceability of payments,as well as our legitimate interest in using some information to improve the service we offer you and to keep you updated on new promotions. These elements are often crossed with your consent, which becomes essential for the contact and update phases even after the completion of the purchase.
- Communication obligation: we remind you that your data are essential so that you can use the service (s) and if you do not give your consent or have to communicate them incompletely or incorrectly, this will make it impossible to provide the same. Specifically, the obligation concerns purposes a), b) and c). Instead, data referring to commercial contacts or promotional activities on which you can refuse consent, specifically the purposes indicated above in points d) and e) are optional.
- Recipients: your personal data will also be used by a series of subjects connected to our supply chain, obviously our bank for payment if done with electronic tools (ATMs, wire transfers or credit cards), administrative staff, our consultants who deal with accounting management, security or other aspects related to the services we offer you and for promotional activities we can also communicate your data via the web. It is important for everyone to collaborate in a manner consistent with current legislation by using the information strictly necessary for the intended use.
Duration of retention: the period of treatment will be that necessary for the legal obligations which are approximately 10 (ten) years for the retention of data relating to the accounting aspects of the relationship established. As regards commercial and marketing information, for these data there is a legitimate interest as described above, so at your request they will be subject to an anonymization or pseudonymisation process, but will not be removed from the system.
Below we list your rights (art. 15-20 of EU Regulation 2016/679) that you can exercise using the contacts we have indicated above to ask you to:
1. access, correct or update your personal data;
2. block or limit their use;
3. delete your personal data in part or completely;
4. ask for the portability of your data
Ability to Claim: remember that you can submit an application to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it) by exercising your right through the different channels to claim.
Revocation of Consent: if your treatment is based on your consent, you have the full right to revoke it at any time with a simple and clear communication using the contacts indicated above.
In other cases, the deletion of the data cannot take place as there is a legal basis that allows its processing.
User profiling: with your personal data we will try to understand your behaviors and habits in order to define a profile that concerns you.
Automated processing: your personal data will not be used with a tool that provides an automated evaluation process that you can object to.
Transfer of data to a third country: your data will not be disclosed outside Europe and if it should happen in the future, we will be careful to verify that the conditions of guarantees provided for in art. 46 and following.
We also assure you that we only use your personal data for what is written here and if we were to use it for other purposes we will communicate it to you first to ask for your permission.
Based on the applicable privacy legislation, Selit s.r.l. informs the user that this website
- does not use profiling cookies in order to send advertising messages
- does not install third party cookies